Gastroenterologist – Hepatologist Dr. Chris Zavos receives patients in his office in Kalamaria and performs endoscopies in Bioclinic Private Hospital in Thessaloniki Greece.
- Clinical examination, diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of patients with diseases of the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, anus, liver, biliary tract, pancreas
- Gastroscopy or Upper GI endoscopy or Esophagogastroduodenoscopy
- Endoscopic hemostasis
- Helicobacter pylori breath test (INFAI test)
- Helicobacter pylori stool antigen test
- Cauterization of anal (rectal) warts with argon plasma coagulation
- Ligation of esophageal varices
Endoscopies are performed in Bioclinic Private Hospital in Mitropoleos 86 st., in Thessaloniki, Greece with the maximum possible safety for the patient in a completely controlled environment, with modern Olympus endoscopic equipment.
Deep sedation is provided for all endoscopic procedures. The endoscopic examination and procedures are completely pain-free. The resuscitation takes place in a designated area of the hospital within a short period of time and patients are released thereafter.
Gastroenterologist – Hepatologist Dr. Chris Zavos has acquired a significant endoscopic experience from the University center in Utrecht in The Netherlands.
Dr. Chris Zavos follows closely all the cutting-edge research in Gastroenterology and Hepatology by actively participating as:
- a speaker at conferences in Greece and internationally
- a member of the organizing committees of medical congresses
- a member of the Editorial board of several medical Journals
- as an author and reviewer of scientific research papers in highly reputable international medical journals